For the other types of cow available, see Cow (disambiguation).
It was released as a part of the Tuscan Event.
When initially released, it was available to all farmers for 10,000 coins (limit of one per farm) or 16 cash (no limit). On May 21st, they briefly disappeared from the market. Later that day it was re-introduced with the same price and limits, but with a minimum neighbor requirement attached.
According to post in Zynga's FarmVille forum:
- If you have 7 neighbors or less, you’ll need to have at least 10 neighbors in total to unlock the Tuscan Cow for coins. (e.g. If you have 4 neighbors, you’ll need to get 6 more neighbors to unlock the Cow)
- If you have 8 or more neighbors, you only need to add three more neighbors to unlock the Tuscan Cow. (e.g. If you have 9 neighbors, you’ll need to get to 12 neighbors in total)
- When the coin purchase is locked, you may see a larger number than +3 of your existing neighbors. This is just a small glitch, and no matter what number you’re seeing, so long as you have 8 or more neighbors you’ll only need to add three more to unlock it.
- When you purchase a Tuscan Cow with coins and cash, your cows seem to be separated to each other.
- Main article: Mastery
|Mastery Level||Mastery Points|
- Main article: Cow Pasture
The Tuscan Calf can be stored in the Cow Pasture. The Cow Pasture can be harvested every 1 day. When harvesting a Cow Pasture containing at least one Tuscan Calf, in addition to currency, it is possible to find two (2) calves or Animal Feed. The Animal Feed is sent to the player's gift box. If a calf is found, it is immediately available for placement. If it is not immediately placed, it is sent to the players gift box for later placement. The other calf or Animal Feed can be shared to the player's wall.
- Main article: Dairy Farm
- Dairy Farms were discontinued from the market, and new Dairy Farms cannot be purchased. However, existing Dairy Farms have not been removed from players farms.
Up to 5 (five) Dairy Farms could be purchased and placed on each farm. Each fully upgraded Dairy Farm could hold up to 40 (forty) cows or bulls of any type, including the Tuscan Cow. Originally, only 1 (one) bull could be placed inside each Dairy Farm.
A Dairy Farm can be harvested every 1 day. When harvesting a Dairy Farm containing at least one Tuscan Cow and any bull, players have a chance to find one Tuscan Calf. When this Tuscan Calf is shared to the player's wall, it may be adopted by the player's friends.
|Offspring||Parental Combination||Status Update|
—Image © Zynga
|+||Player was tending their cows when an adorable Baby Tuscan Calf caught their eye! This Baby Tuscan Calf is already eager to explore the world on their own and is looking for a new home.|
It is most likely based off the real world Chianina.
See also Edit