It was originally released as part of the Winter Holiday Event (2010). It could be obtained as a reward for redeeming 500 Holiday Gifts in the Holiday Tree. When a farmer redeemed 500 holiday gifts for a Snow Stallion, they could gift one Snow Stallion to a neighbor. Instead of sending it to their news feed, they are asked to choose one neighbor by name. The stallion was sent to the neighbor as a present under the tree, and it could not be opened until December 25, 2010. The Snow Stallion could also be found in a Winter Whimsy on occasion.
- Main article: Horse Paddock
The Snow Stallion can be stored in the Horse Paddock. The Horse Paddock can be harvested every 1 day. When harvesting the Horse Paddock containing at least one Snow Stallion, in addition to currency, it is possible to find the Snow Stallion Foal or Animal Feed.
- Main article: Horse Stable
The Snow Stallion can be stored in the Horse Stable. A Horse Stable can be harvested once every day. When harvesting a Horse Stable containing at least one Snow Stallion, players have a chance to find one Snow Stallion Foal*, Arborist, Farmhand, or 100 experience. Farmhands, Arborists, and experience go directly to the player's gift box. However, the Snow Stallion Foal may only be shared to the player's wall, where it may be adopted by the player's friends.
- Zynga considers the Snow Stallion a horse. Horses require the presence of at least 1 (one) stallion in the Horse Stable in order to produce a foal.
- Main article: Mastery
|Mastery Level||Mastery Points|
- On December 14, 2010, a bug occurred that prevented the Snow Stallion from being placed in the Horse Stable. The bug was fixed two days afterwards.
- Within a few days another bug had developed, which prevented players who had fully upgraded the holiday tree and redeemed for the Snow Stallion from gifting it to friends.
See also Edit
- Wandering Stallion
- Holiday Tree
- Winter Holiday Event (2010)
- Winter Holiday Event (2011)
- Guide:Breeding Horses
- Horse Stable
- Horse Paddock