Farmers Square is a mini-farm, similar to Hanging Gardens. It was released as part of the Farmers Square (event). It was released for free to all players on February 3rd, 2014. You needed to be at experience level 15 or above to use this farm.
There was no early access for this farm.
Starting your farm
You start your farm of with the following:
- Purpose buildings:
- 1x Storage Cellar (100 depth Storage)
- Crafting buildings:
- 1x Lumber Mill
- 1x Supply Shop
- 1x Ingredient Storage
- 1x Black Cat (ready to harvest)
- 1x Milking Shorthorn (ready to harvest)
- 9x Jujube Trees (ready to harvest)
- 2x Chinese Tallow Trees (ready to harvest)
- 1x Chinese Mulberry (ready to harvest)
- 1x Camphor Tree (ready to harvest)
- Main article: Village Point
Village Points are the new experience system for Farmers Square. These are similar to the Spook Point system in Haunted Hollow, Zen Point system in Jade Falls, Cheer Point system in Mistletoe Lane and Fairy Point system in Enchanted Glen. Similarly, you have to get started at Level 1 once again.
How to gain Village Points
You can earn these Village Points in a number of fun ways:
- Resource Crafting buildings
- Basic Crafting buildings
- There are no Hidden Treasures for this farm!
- Main article: Farmers Square Tutorial Quest
There is a small tutorial, which resembles a mini-quest, for this farm.
Beat Farmers Square
- There is no Beat Farmers Square quest for this farm!
- There are no expansions for this farm!