Carnaval De Los Muertos is an extension of FarmVille and is the 34th Farm, excluding the expansion farms and mini farms. You needed to be at experience level 15 or above to use this farm. This is the 12th farm to use the 9x9 expansion system.
Carnaval De Los Muertos is 1 of 8 Day of the Dead / Halloween themed farms.
- The other 7 farms are:
- Haunted Hollow (#7)
- Horsemans Hollow (#21)
- Phantom Valley (#28)
- Shadow Creek (#42)
- Castle Kaputstone (#50)
- Spook O Ween (#58)
- Spookstown Soiree (#66)
It was released as part of the Carnaval De Los Muertos (event). It stated its early access on September 26th, 2016 for players who are willing to pay 45 cash. It was released for free to all players on October 3rd, 2016.
With early access you will get:
- Carnaval De Los Muertos market items
- Access to exclusive Ode to Olympus quests & rewards
- 1x - ¿Pack? Starter Pack (consumable - 72 cash value)
- 1x - 400 limbo points
- 6x - ¿Consumable1? - (consumable - 2 cash value each)
- 6x - ¿Consumable2? - (consumable - 2 cash value each)
- 6x - ¿Consumable3? - (consumable - 2 cash value each)
- 16x - ¿Consumable4? - (consumable - 1 cash value each)
- 16x - ¿Consumable5? - (consumable - 1 cash value each)
- 1x - ¿Animal1? - (animal - ? cash value each)
- 1x - ¿Animal2? (animal ready to harvest - ? cash value)
- 1x - ¿Tree1? Tree (tree ready to harvest - ? cash value)
- 1x - ¿Combine? Combine - (vehicle - 30 cash value)
- 1x - ¿Animal3? (animal ready to harvest - ? cash value)
- 2x - Costumes
- 3x - Exclusive seeds
- 1x - Free fuel for vehicles on the farm until October 03, 2016 (General Access)
- 1x - Double the bushels when harvesting crops on the farm until October 03, 2016 (General Access)
Starting your farm
You start your farm of with the following:
- Stationary buildings:
- Purpose buildings:
- Crafting buildings:
- Hidden treasures:
- Land treasures:
- Water treasures:
- Main article: Limbo Point
Limbo Points are the new experience system for Carnaval De Los Muertos. These are similar to the Spook Point system in Haunted Hollow, Zen Point system in Jade Falls, Cheer Point system in Mistletoe Lane and Fairy Point system in Enchanted Glen. Similarly, you have to get started at Level 1 once again.
How to gain Limbo Points
You can earn these Limbo Points in a number of fun ways:
- Planting/harvesting Carnaval De Los Muertos crops/seeds
- Discovering the Hidden Treasures
- Upgrading the ¿Stationary building? (stationary building)
- Leveling up your ¿Crafting building?
- Crafting in the ¿Self-Contained Crafting building? (Self-Contained crafting building)
As with previous expansions, all players will start out as Level 1 in Carnaval De Los Muertos, regardless of your level on your Home Farm or other expansions.
The following items are locked to Carnaval De Los Muertos, and cannot be placed on any other farm.
Carnaval De Los Muertos/Animals
Carnaval De Los Muertos/Buildings
Carnaval De Los Muertos/Crops
Carnaval De Los Muertos/Trees
Carnaval De Los Muertos/Vehicles
- N / A
- Main article: Hidden treasure
- Main article: Expand Farm