The Black Cat was an animal on FarmVille. Black cats take 3 days to grow and will yield 86 coins for the farmer when harvested. Originally the command for harvesting the kitten was "Collect Yarn", but it was later changed to "Brush Kitten." Apparently, the cat is searching for his/her friend the Cat-O'-Lantern.
Black Cats are available for adoption.
- Main article: Lost Animal
—Image © Zynga
|Player was farming when a sad, lonely black kitten wandered onto their farm in FarmVille. She's been searching for her lost friend who likes to hide inside of Jack-O-Lanterns. She feels very sad and could use a new home and help finding her friend.|
- Main article: Pet Run
- Main article: Mastery
|Mastery Level||Mastery Points|
- An Orange Tabby version of the Cat is available in the Market.
- A Black Cat appears inside of the Cat-O'-Lantern.
- Black Cats were the first animal to be brushed instead of collected from and were the only, until Reindeer were released.
- Prior to being brushed, you could collect Yarn from the Black Cats.
- A Black Cat's name refers to it as an adult 'cat'; however, when a farmer brushes a cat, it is called a 'kitten'.
- It is the exact same image as that of the Pub Cat.
See also Edit