Austrailia is an extension of FarmVille and is the 11th Farm, excluding the expansion farms and mini-farms. You need to be at experience level 15 or above to use this farm. This farm uses the 12x12 expansion system.
On October 1 2013; Zynga made all farms including this one accessible to all players, even if you have not performed any of the required quests and never have visited this farm before.
If you buy early access you will get:
- Australian Market items
- Access to exclusive quests & rewards
- 1x Tasmanian Devil
- 1x Orchard Harvester
- Access to two (2) Limited Edition crops:
Starting your farm
You start your farm of with the following:
- Stationary buildings:
- Purpose buildings:
- Crafting buildings:
- 12x Land plots, with room to add more.
- Hidden Treasures:
- 3x Coal Mines
- 2x Iron Mines
- 1x Gold Mines
- 1x Diamond Mines
- Main article: Aussie Point
Aussie Points, commonly termed as AUP's, are the new experience system for Australia. These are similar to the Spook Point / SP system in Haunted Hollow, Zen Point / ZP system in Jade Falls, Cheer Point / CP system in Mistletoe Lane and Fairy Point / FP system in Enchanted Glen. Similarly, you have to get started at Level 1 once again.
How to gain Aussie Points
You can earn Aussie Points in a number of fun ways:
- Discovering the Mines.
- Upgrading the Australian Vineyard and Daydream Island permanent harvestable buildings.
- Harvesting Australian Crops.
As with previous expansions, all players will start out as Level 1 in Australia, regardless of your level on your Home Farm or other expansions.
The following items are locked to the Australia farm, and cannot be placed on any other farm.
Early Access and Limited Edition
These crops was available only during early access
- Main article: Escapade
As with some of the more recent farms, Australia will have the Aussie Cruise Escapade challenge.
The rewards for beating Australia are
Beat Australia Trophy, aa Australia Shipping License, and some AP and XP. For a list of what crops are needed for the Crop Mastery portion.
- Upgrade Australian Vineyard to level 7 - reward is 3 Turbo Chargers
- Master selected Australia crops to Level 3: Canola, Field Peas, Sweet Corn, Muntries, Semillon Grape, Shiraz Grape, Lillipilli, Kutjera Tomato, Fava Beans, Yellow Myrtle, Kangaroo Paws - reward is 4,000 aussie points
- Upgrade Daydream Island to level 9 - reward for completing is 2,000 aussie points
- Have a 5 star Aussie Winery - reward is Instagrow Potion
- Main article: Hidden Treasure
- Main article: Expand Farm